Name – David Whyte
Age – 58 (I know – I can’t believe it either!)
Occupation – C.A./Charity Director
Three things you really like?
2.That moment before you fall asleep after a hard day.
3. Golfing after 9 on a sunny evening in June or July with nobody else about.
Three things that really annoy you?
2. Car drivers who jump queues then try to cut in
3. Skivers at work
Three things from your ‘bucket list’?
1. Visit New Zealand (and Australia)
2. See AC/DC live
3. Ski powder in Whistler
What was the last film you saw? Argo
And the last book you read? Philomena by Martin Sixsmith
Give us a playlist of five of your favourite songs (and artists)
1. Addicted to Love – Robert Palmer
2. Things my Father Said – Black Stone Cherry
3. Stairway to Heaven – Led Zeppelin
4. Chances Are – Vonda Sheppard and Robert Downey Jnr
5. Comfortably Numb – Pink Floyd
And one song you never want to hear again? Shadduppayourface – Joe Dolce
What would be your specialist subject on Mastermind? Tony Tierney’s joke repertoire – know them by heart.
What’s your favourite meal? Prawn Cocktail, Pasta Carbonarra and tablet ice cream with toffee sauce.
Washed down by? Koppaberg pear cider
Tell us something about yourself that will surprise people? The moment we won the Worlds in Tårnby, I jumped on JohnJo and wrapped my legs around him – Want to do it again !!!!!
You can save one prized possession. What is it? Gold Medal
What keeps you awake at night? People who snore!
What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given? If you have something to say, say nothing – should have remembered it before I did this profile.