Three things you really like?
- Driving a powerful car with the music up loud (within the speed limit of course),
- The sixth vodka and coke,
- Quality family time,
- winding Bill Gray up,
- partly ignoring questions in surveys
Three things that really annoy you?
- Completing questionnaires,
- People who have inflated opinions of themselves,
- crumbs on the kitchen counter
Three things from your ‘bucket list’?
- Skiing holiday with my kids,
- Visit Vancouver and the west coast of U.S.A.,
- Represent Ireland in the Mixed Doubles with my daughter
What was the last film you saw? Captain Phillips
And the last book you read? Is it really too much to ask? by Jeremy Clarkson
Give us a playlist of six of your favourite songs (and artists)
And one song you never want to hear again? Crazy Frog – Axel F
What would be your specialist subject on Masternind? Stranraer Criminals – Circa 1999-2014.
What’s your favourite meal? Something Italian.
Washed down by? Milk .
Tell us something about yourself that will surprise people? I have a secret crush on Bill Gray.
You can save one prized possession. What is it? My memory – but I fear I’m losing that battle already.
What keeps you awake at night? Worrying that somebody will find out about my secret crush.
What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given? Treat people the way you’d like to be treated yourself.